trying something new?

27 April 2006

Caffeine...CAFfeine...CAFFEINE!!!!! (o gosh what a day...)

Gosh, first our power goes off twice last night. Once, while I was finishing a paper due today. (It was finished but I was typing it so it would look nice :-) ) And again while I was asleep. So, naturally, I couldn't fix my alarm clock. If only I had Trevor's which automatically goes off at 5:09 a.m no matter what time you set it at. Since that's the time I have to get up, it's perfect. How 'bout it Trevor :-)? Then, I'm late for Church History 'cause of my stupid alarm (or power out, whatever!). Then, we get a whole pot of coffee with vanilla! YUMMY YUMERS! (that is the "caffeine" part) Then, Jamey, Ben, Trevor, (the girls had some too, but not near as much) finished off two 2 liters in the 'fridge, (that's the "CAFfeine" part). Now, being all "hyped up" (like my use of vocabulary? :-) ) The guys are all, umm, caffeinated and, umm,...ENERGIZED, that's the word! Then, (yes, there is more to this scary tale) Kelly (bless and curse her! Just kidding Kelly! :-) [not that she reads this but just so you know how it was {don't you love me when I try to be confusing!}]) Well, Kelly brings in two FULL 2 liters and two FULL bags of chips. Most of us (most of us meaning the girls) had about two cups...Do you want to know what the least,
-ops, I meant the rest -of us had? :-P -just kidding, they're swell -like my adjective "swell"? - guys, sometimes unless they've had too two much caffeine...:-)-- Lets just say both of the two 2 liters were gone by lunchtime. And the two FULL bags of chips. (That's the "CAFFEINE!!!!!" part) And then I get home and I get to have grinders!!!! Yeah!!!! With chips!!!! :-P (that's the "(o gosh what a day.....) ) osh, cosh, be-gosh, coffee gosh, and double coffee gosh! And as Trevor would say, especially during devotions, when we are all trying to be serious, and Trevor is just plain funny, "cows!" :-) (I love your little expression-istic sayings Trevor. They make me laugh! :-))

10 comments:

Sketch'N'Skittles said...

LOL, sounds like you had an...interesting day!

leah buns ;-) said...

oh...an EXTREMLY interestng day. :-P But also fun...hey, when you are all on running on caffeine... :-D

theCaptain said...

LEAH! I HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED AT YOUR BLOG! I LOVE YOU, BUT STAY AWAY FROM THE CAFFINE, MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

and i have had none today.

nope. not any. nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope-nope nope

leah buns ;-) said...

AMY DEAR I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM CAFFINE!!!! I WOULDN'T SURVIVE!!

I have had it today...yep-yep-yes-yeah-so much--actually not--and I got to go...good luck at AP testing!!!!!!!!! I love you, I will be praying for you, and you'll do great! :-P

theCaptain said...

hooray

leah buns :-) said...

you mean !yarooH :-P

Shiloh said...

Leah, is that you, Leah? Hope you don't mind if I stop in. I just found your blog. I'll stop in regularly if you allow me to put your link on my site. Be okay?

Mrs. J

Jamey said...

It took me forever to find your blog. I don't think it is on your profile.

super secret person said...

Absolutely! I would be honored Mrs. J! :-)

yeah, I couldn't get it to show up on my profile...I tried to get it to show up under the settings thing but it wouldn't work! :-(

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Coin operated toy vending machines kid ride electric wheelchairs Seo help san diego Private voyeur forums Big nigger cock Her name is taylor from monster of cock Mega millions 7 22 05 Big gay cock gallery Braniff airways inc retirement plan for pilots asian sluts riding huge black cock Galleries big black monster dick free monster cock picture gallery High claim homeowner insurance Losing weight with leptin2004 http://www.huge-cock-5.info/Giantcocksripping.html Teaching sport psychology resources Past medical malpractice cases infiniti