trying something new?

08 April 2006

clean-ness

Last night, Ethan and I tried to watch "The Two Towers" extended version 'cause it's our fav. extended (at the moment). After about 20 min. though, I think we both fell asleep. Anyway, I wake up this morning to someone singing something. Trying to figure out who the heck at 6 or whatever in the morning (Sat. of all days! lol j/k, I want to get up in the morning even on week-ends) is singing! I get up got to my room (I fell asleep on Ethan's other twin bed) and realize it's my alarm clock 'singing' . I turn it off, turn off the 2nd alarm, and stumble back to Ethan's room. (My bed had school books on it and the other bed was already warm too lol). Anyway, I just close my eyes, when Ethan, on the other side of the room, sits up and says, "Wanna play playstation?" "ummm, no thanks, that's ok. You can." "Ok," he answered. He proceeds to get up, turn on the tv, (wow it was bright!), and play while I, fall asleep for about another 2 hrs. When I finally get up (hey, it was a late night lol), I feel like Audrey Hepburn in 'Roman Holiday' (which, if you haven't seen, you should. Unless your a guy, you may not like it :-P) . You know, when she can't sleep and the Dr. gives her the sleeping shot and then she runs away but is so sleepy then that she kinda walks around mumbling and stumbling around kinda drunk like? Well, that's what you missed this morning about 8:00. A live performance of that! lol I just remember my mom giving me a weird look as I tried to get myself some breakfast and say good-bye (she has IUK on Sat.). Besides that, after breakfast, I crawled back into the warm bed (I really have never been so beat in my life!!) And watched Ethan for awhile. Then finally deciding that it was stupid to waste anymore time of that lovely, cloudy, 30* day, I got up and took care of the animals. Then I cleaned the bathroom and did laundry waiting to take my nice shower till I got the bathroom clean. Ahh, it was well worth it! The high-light of my day...Well, besides getting a new lunge-line for Liza and a new chin strap so I can ride her again and and riding crop so she doesn't keep stopping on me PLUS (ready for this?) Luke just helped me figure out this impossible problem! Well, obviously not impossible, but it felt like it! I was just about to give up, when he came on-line. And he stayed till I solved it...Thanks Luke! :-P Well, that's about my day. I'm going to try to finish this math test and go to bed. Ohhhh, good morning everyone! It's 12:02 a.m Palm Sunday... (this is the most I've ever typed...especially with my eye-lids practically shut...) k, where's the publish button...'night...

3 comments:

leah buns ;-) said...

I didn't check spelling real well...just so ya know...

Sketch'N'Skittles said...

What were you doing school for on Sat. morning =P lol

leah buns ;-) said...

studying for a test that was today :-P