trying something new?

13 April 2006

Something AWESOME!!!!!!

Gosh I loved today. It was so nice outside. Eating lunch, in the sun, where it's warm....ahhh... I don't know why, but walking to Jamey's was fun...And vanilla Coke, who could say no? (Except maybe Amy who doesn't like it...I think :-P) Then, I came home without having to go to the library. Memorized vocab words while walking around Mejer. Then, coming home, running, riding Liza, mom and dad went and got movies and ICE CREAM!!!!! So ha, I've been eating Cookie-Dough Ice Cream people!!!!! :-P And Addie, I'm sorry, I can't wait to watch 'Elizabeth Town'....I got it. I was trying to figure out why mom wasn't telling me to go to bed, and I was watching a movie, when just now it hit me...we don't have school tomorrow! HA!! This is positively the best day of my life...ok, maybe not THE BEST, but pretty darn close. Well, last note to Trevor (though he doesn't read this), and to Ben (who doesn't read this either...I think), I happen to think Peter Parker (Toby McGuire?) is cute and sweet...despite what you say. (Maybe it was just Trevor....I can't remember:-P) Anyway....weird ending though...but I'm happy and that's what you get when I'm happy...random bits of jumbled weirdness...Good night all...

2 comments:

Sketch'N'Skittles said...

Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough, Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough,Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough,Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough,Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough,...now I'M the one who's hungry =P lol

leah buns ;-) said...

LOL :-P