trying something new?

11 April 2006

YAMAHOO

Whoa, that was totally random...anyway, I just got in from running and lifting weighs. Ahh, feels good after not doing it for a while. I just watched 'Hitch'. It was pretty funny. I have all my homework done for Thursday so tomorrow I can start to catch up on Latin. Yahhh! :-! I want to be good at it...but I'm not. :-/ Tomorrow I'll be at KYSO rehearsal. Then cello lesson. well, I'm so tired and it's 9:30! weird...I'm never tired at night...oh yeah, if you want to be jealous of my friend ben's 'true musician' shoes go to http://-fire-.blogspot.com/. k, read the entire book of James for devotions tomorrow...it's my favorite scripture...almost :-P k, everybody, I know it's hard but keep out of trouble...that includes braking windows by blasting The White Stripes or Coldplay too loud. Blare it out, (is that the 'right' kind of blare?) , just don't brake your parents windshields in the process. :-P

No comments: