trying something new?

14 May 2006

Adrenaline-Charged Exploits (it's true...)



Leah, your best adventures are Adrenaline-Charged Exploits

Skydiving? No problem. Downhill skiing? Piece of cake. Scuba diving? Bring it on! You live for the thrill and that means your kind of adventure involves pushing the limits. A fearless daredevil like you needs to be where the action is, whether it's 10,000 feet up, 100 feet below, or somewhere in between.Your need for speed keeps you charged up and ready for anything. While the words "bungee jump" can turn others pale, you've never met a challenge you weren't ready to take head-on. So what are you waiting for? Grab your parachute and get out there!


What are they talking about!!!!???!!!!!!???!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That is sooooo not me!! I must not know meself well enough to fill out a quiz about me!!! :-)
(pictures provided by your's truly)

10 comments:

Sketch'N'Skittles said...

LOL

Nathaniel said...

Quenyo Quenya?

theCaptain said...

Leah, you are SUCH a skydiving momma! HAHAHA! That's really funny. Actually ... it's kinda scary.... maybe someday you'll be skydiving over Prussia and you'll poke out your eye with a pen!!!! yuk yuk

leah buns ;-) said...

Angela, See? I DO post :-P love ya!
Nathaniel, hello :-) Obviously, I'm leah. :-) But you lost me...Quenyo Quenya?
Amy, I know...I got to be more careful....what is is with Prussia!?!?!?!?!!!!..oh yeah, church history! ha...love ya!

leah buns ;-) said...

oh yaeh....for some reason all my links, profile, ect. has gottan moved to the bottam of me blog...I can't coax it to come back up! help someone? :-P

leah buns ;-) said...

pardon I, bottom* :-P

Carissa said...

lol o wow =)

theCaptain said...

Ok, Leah, bottam is my favorite new word.

Bottam bottam bottam.

I don't think I can tire of saying it.

leah buns ;-) said...

Amy...I am now very Very VEry VERy VERY scared... :-)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! film editing schools