trying something new?

17 May 2006

Adrenaline-Charged Exploits

I know that's the title of my last post..but I liked it so...yeah. :-) Besides, it sounds really cool as now...I have none. (Adrenaline-Charged Exploits)

I haven't posted for awhile because I really REAlly REALLY loved seeing the cute StarWars Dude everytime I came to my blog. I was going to put him up here, but I'm not on the other computer so....anyway. I'll to get on that one next time so I can put him back up...

I just had my audition for The New World Youth Syphony Orchestra. It went super well. They seemed very please. So, that's good. Sunday evening is my recital. I'm doing a super hard piece. So please pray for me. It's kinda silly prayer request but I guess a lot of my requests sound silly anyway in the scope of things :-) I also need prayer because right now I'm so disfunctioned (spelling?) I couldn't spell "sense" a few min. ago. I had to go to the dictionary and then I couldn't find it cause I kept trying to spell it like this-----> sence...scence....jubogamoge....<-----don't ask why. :-)

Tomorrow, my little bro is going to audition for the Philharmonic Orchestra. He just decided after watching me do it so please pray for him too. His recital is tomorrow and he is so confident. I could use some of his confidence. lol anyway. I've done enough damage for one post to the internet and to people's minds.
Au revoir.....

9 comments:

Sketch'N'Skittles said...

I'll be praying for you! Luv ya ;)

leah buns ;-) said...

"It is finished!" Only, not in a sad way when it was said by Christ. But in the confident, happy, exilerating (spelling?) ME way!!! It was sooooo awesome... lol ok I'm better now... :-)

Jamey said...

Your blog is hard to find. It isn't on your profile.

Is it true that there is going to be a ballerina at ya'alls concert?

theCaptain said...

Hooray for happy auditions (if there even IS such a thing). Sorry taht last Thursday was such a bummerous day for all. I had fun driving to my house to get a tape player, though!! :D

DOUBLE L L 7 said...

Thanks Ang! Love ya too!

I know! I can't get it to come up on my profile. WHY WON'T IT!!!!!???? No I shall not be. I am a ex-ballerina...oh wait. Mis-read your questian. yes, there shall be a ballerina. ... ... ...Sorry, I thought you asked if I was the ballerina. :-D llo

Yeah, it was a happy audition...:-)Hey, I was having a really bad day but drving around at 9 in the morning listening to Radiohead and not in school when you should be...ya can't go wrong. If that doesn't put you in a good mood, I honestly don't know what will. (except the Cranberries. They ALWAYS make me happy!) That was fun...let's do it again this Thursday instead of taking a final. :-D

theCaptain said...

Leah, you are a walking brain. Darn it that I read your great suggestion after we've taken our final!

But all is over now!! Happiness!

leah buns ;-) said...

excuse me?... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... X-Men was so much fun, wasn't it? I watched X2 last night. Man, Jason is freaky! :-P

Sketch'N'Skittles said...

post girl, post!

lylas ;) lol

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Teeth whitening washington d.c Lexapro dosage mp Medical malpractice apology and disclosure Aviation style headset hf radio circuit