trying something new?

05 May 2006

"When johnny comes marchin' home again hurrah, hurrah,..."

MY BIG BROTHER IS COMING HOME JUNE 2ND!!!!!!!!



Ha, now all ye lovely orchestra members must practice extra hard and carefully! He will missed
Bonnaroo. It's a 4 day music festival with I don't know how many bands. You make up a schedule and just go from one concert to another and practically live there. But I think he's gonna miss it. He only has 2 weeks leave. I want to go, but I don't.
  1. reason 1, They didn't have really any bands I was interested in seeing there.
  2. reason 2, It's supposed to be kinda wild and crazy there 'cause people are totally obsessed with music and are insane if they go there. (so yeah, that adds Luke to that list)
  3. reason 3, I probably wouldn't be here at the time of it anyway.

So, anyway, I couldn't think of anything to post about except Luke. I have some funny pics. and a video of Ethan to put on once I get to a computer that can a UP-load (that was just for you Jamey) pictures. He's... .... ...being Ethan on/in them/it. Well, Ethan is calling me for about the 231st time so I guess I better go. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...