trying something new?

01 December 2007

Musings of the Pixie Haired

As I sit here, at 10:01 PM, at the computer, eyeing my half translated Greek verse, uploading Christmas music into my iTunes, listening to a sermon by Pastor York, thinking of the post I have been preparing for ages (oh, it is of mega proportions, I warn you!) that is still in Word--unfinished, and swooping over and over again my very short bangs off my eyebrows: I think of how I haven't posted for a bit...

Here I am. Consumed by homework, coldness, a very earnest desire to go brush my teeth, and God's beautiful grace.

“Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:1-3

6 comments:

Charity said...

I love your words.

I can't wait for your post. I'm glad you posted meanwhile. I love looking at all the updates on your blog. Your hair is so short! I like it. :)

And I like you.

lil bun said...

ah! You're so cute! I so love you so! I so miss you so, my babe! *sniff* i want to get a big hug from you.. so much so, i could cry if i don't..


I love you.. In Him who is LOVE
lil' bun

Mariaj said...

looking forward to that long post. At least you write good posts down. I just sit and think and wonder about what to post....

You are adorable Leah! :)

You make me smile.

You are always in my prayers,

Mel & Abby said...

Your *big* post is going to be excellent :)

You look so cute with banana stickers stuck on your adorable face.

I love you.

Mel

Tamara Rose said...

I know i already comented, but i had to again. Because i love you!oh i love! For someone reason i miss you more then usual today.. *sniff* i miss you a lot! You're beautiful! I love you a whole lot!

And i love your quote:
Here I am. Consumed by homework, coldness, a very earnest desire to go brush my teeth, and God's beautiful grace.

And your verse. And your whole post!
And YOU!
I hope your cough is better. Finish up the year stong! ttys, my love!

LOVE YOU LOTS AND HEPS AND Tons!
lil' bun

me, myself, and I said...

I have some rather grand, encouraging, loving when I don't totally deserved to be loved, bearing my problem, fault ignoring friends.

::sigh::

How did I get blessed so greatly?

I love you all.