trying something new?

26 February 2008

why not?**

  • Substantialiscious
    / sub-'stan(t)-shu-'li-shus (noun) The weight of something when you weigh it with your tongue.
  • Nougatocity/nū-gat-ä-si-tE/ (noun) A heightend yet fleeting state of acomplishment that makes you realize how unbelievably unmotivated you normally are.

**I had a mega explanation filled with candy wrappers, IUK and it's wonderous internet connection in it's study rooms with strange people, rubber duckys (duckies?), George, warnings about my next post, brains, and cheese but i decided to leave with absolutely no explanation and most definitely not explaining what I wrote, but then didn't. Yes, there was a reason why I was explaining why I didn't post what I originally wrote, but I'm way too beyond awakeness to remember what it was...I am incoherent...isn't that geometry? ahh, nm, I forget and I don't want to remember. I found this awesome John Piper quote that I may just have to find again and share with you all. In the meanwhiles and nonwhiles, Sleep on, dreaming dreams of a lovely nature, trouse*** merrily into the world tomorrow with a grin, a light heart, and a full measure of God's grace to get you through the day!

***This isn't a word. However, for the past 2 years I have been using it like it was a real word and since it's such a nice word and one of my favorite words, I had to use it. It means to tramp or trudge, but in a much less clod-hopper fashion. More graceful and light. Skippingish. Oh how I love it. Maybe I shall go write a poem on that word...hmmm, tempting.

2 comments:

Rya said...

"To trudge: the slow, weary, depressing yet determined walk of a man who has nothing left in life except the impulse to simply soldier on."

haha....I just HAD to put that on here :)

I love you dearie!!!
Have a great day!!

Love you,
RYa

me, myself, and I said...

HAHAHAHAH!!! DUDETTE! I love you and our mad times together! I want to watch that movie now...which btw, you left here. I'll bring it tomorrow? I need to call you...