trying something new?

17 March 2008

Where Things Stand: Perfection

I was "planning" (yes, make fun of me if you wish...as crazy as it seems, I ::do:: sometimes have some sort of semi-plan going on in this blog thing of mine), to do this rather nice little blog post this evening when we returned from..."There", however, my fingers and brain cannot remember said plan so I shall move on to Plan the Next (as there was no Plan B or any other progressive letter plans following).

...

...

...

::decides there pretty much wasn't any other plan::

...

...

...

::decides to at least say something now that 1/2 of something has already been semi-typed::

My friends and fellow Sharpie Users:

Today I have lived on a half eaten bag of Skittles (air does them well), a half eaten bag of Combos (air does not do them so well), several ice teas, a triple Rockstar (hey, in my defense, was not my idea!), some lovely music with air added, and God's perfect and timely grace. It's so insanely perfect and all we need at that moment! Who wants my idea of perfection when you can have the Creator of the Universe, the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings, God's sheer perfection? I could cry with joy at the utter Love and Beauty of it all. In this we can take comfort, at this precise moment, all the grace we need has been given. We shall never be in want of any more.

All we need. Is not that Perfection?

3 comments:

aswine said...

I've been thinking about God's love, grace, and mercy a lot recently... It'll never make sense, especially when you think about all the loathsome things you've done. I wonder if it'll make any sense when we get Home, or if it'll just be a "further up and further in" thing forever.
Beauteous crazyness.

Charity said...

okay, now SKITTLES are perfectly worthy candies to live on (for short periods of time). I've definitely lived on them during my last 2 covfamikois (the food is just a little iffy sometimes.....except the ice cream!! but that is beside the point). And I miss combos! I haven't had them in ages.

You should talk to Maria about energy drinks sometime...hehe.

It was so wonderful talking with you, honey. I love being able to talk with someone who is on the same "wavelength" for so many important things. Praise the Lord for His marvelous grace. He cares for us so very deeply that we cannot possibly claim to need anything that He has not already given us.

Sorry to write a second book. I can't help myself when I come here! I just love you too much. :)

Me, Myself, and I said...

ONE OF MY FAVORITE NARNIA BOOKS!!! ha, now I want to go read some Narnia instead of studying for my Chem. test...thanks Andrew :P

Char Char, I LOVE SKITTLES! They are seriously one of my favoritest candies ever...i've heard Maria wuold have something to say about my Rockstar enjoyment...hehe...I love talking to you too. It is nice to talk to someone when I feel they understand what I mean and I don't loose them somewhere in between my terrible word putting togetherness and the amount of time it takes to get to what i'm actually saying...WRITE ME AS MANY BOOKS AS YOU LIKE! :)