trying something new?

04 April 2008

Joy happened...

...and it was glorious.
i seriously cannot even explain.
but, there was a witness to this spectacular event,
one who sang with me all of Psalm 136 at the top of our lungs tho i was out of breath and shaking so.
who let me run crazily and laugh and cry and joined in with me.
who gave some pretty fierce hugs and who knew exactly what i meant.
who prayed earnestly in front of a heater and behind a projector.  
Joy inexpressible so happened.
oh man, i don't even know what to say...

but RYa, i guess you at least shall understand what went on rather wonderfully in the sanctuary so all is well.  :^)

1 Peter 1:8&9, "and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and thought you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls."  

7 comments:

Kaitlyn... said...

I so glad you you're joyful! And guess what...you've been added to my links.So sorry I haven't done it before now! Keep on rejoicing! :)

Charity said...

that sounds wonderfully amazing!!! Thank you for the comments on my blog. Sorry I haven't commented on yours in a while! I'm too tired to write much, either, but I really love your posts...just so you know. What a special thing that the Lord has given us the gift of friendship, not only with others, but also with Himself!!

I hope you had an amazing time at SONrise. I missed you. I mean, I missed being there. But I'm glad you said hi on the phone. You know how sometimes people have conference calls to their work so they can work over the phone? Yeah, that's what it makes me feel like. Except...nicer. And sadder. And....


goodnight.

Charity said...

p.s. I really meant to just comment once this time, but I wanted to say thanks for your email! I will reply eventually, but I've been rudely ignoring emails the past couple weeks and now I need to catch up!

LOVE,
Char

Me, Myself, and I said...

Kaitlyn: yes, indeed. "Rejoice in the Lord always; I will say again, rejoice!" haha! oh, it's no big deal. thanks! ;)

CHARity: it pretty much was...:) i'll have to talk to you i detail (the best i can) when we talk next...thanks for writing such grandess to comment on! And honestly, it's fine. I understand. I'm not hurt :P

I know! Isn't it positively mind-blowing how awesome God is? Seriously. The smallest detail is so insanely huge and, and PERFECT!!

I did, thanks. Jared Olivetti (sp?) is a pretty grand teacher...I really enjoyed his talk. Sorry, it was such a weird "hi" too. I really could not hear anything and the piano was really loud and they were like, "gather 'round we must speak to you all!" very loudly over a megaphone which no one could understand.

About emails...again, no problem. I so understand. That wasn't much of an email to respond to anyway. It was just a random email but with much love to you...honestly, probably doesn't merit a reply...but I shall joyously read one whenever you get around to it! ;) Take care dearie!

Me, Myself, and I said...

okay, that was a WHOLE book in itself...geminies, i can't even not write oodles when replying to comments! AHHH!

Mel & Abby said...

Leah! You told me about this. And I wish I were there with you. I love you dear! Joy inexpressible!
-Abby

Me, Myself, and I said...

Dear, we needed you there. I love you too. Have a marvelous week! (pray for people's cars that are parked along 6th street in Peru...Parallel Parking Practicing [how's that alliteration? {and this parenthesis (sp?) within a parenthesis?}]) may do something to them 8^O)