trying something new?

19 May 2008

while words evade me, shine on

Adam D: Did you know your name spelled backwards is mmikhael?  Sorta like Michael.  We could call you Mikael!  

Er, Mikey.

I:  ::laughing::

People who come and make random comments to me through-out the day totally make it spectacular.  Thanks Adam! :^)
--------------------------------------------------

Appearance doesn't matter during finals.  (So said some flair)
Including the glazed-over-eye-from-too-little-sleep-and-too-much-caffeine-look (So said I) which I will be sporting tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------

But who cares?!  Tomorrow, I am leaving behind 4 classes (and Thursday 4 more!!!!)  that I am done with!  (good-bye Jay Wile!  I'm not going to be missing you!)  Mum is already discussing next years classes at IUK...oh dear....

--------------------------------------------------

God Will Heal My Faithlessness is pretty much one of the most amazing and self-identifying (or whatever you would call it) posts I've ever read.  You should read it.  Really and Truly.   

--------------------------------------------------

I've left my lab book and greek homework at home.  oops.  

--------------------------------------------------

Ethan had his last soccer game tonight and they were amazing!  Had some serious foot skillz going on and some pretty grand steals/passes.  

--------------------------------------------------

I didn't mean to make this another rambling, random thought post.  But it came anyway.  I guess my mind won't write other than it is no matter how much I wish to change it.  

--------------------------------------------------
Emery (As Your Voice Fades) is humming over the speakers to me...

--------------------------------------------------
And the world spins madly on.  

3 comments:

Charity said...

I'm glad your mind writes like that. :D

I really appreciated the "God Will Heal My Faithlessness" post. Thanks for sharing it. Praise the Lord for His faithfullness in spite of all our sinful failings...

MIKEY! Haha, that is cute.

LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Me, Myself, and I said...

i'm glad someone does :P

isn't that post grand? God is so good.

hehe, thanks.

I LIKE YOU MORE!!!!! :P

Me, Myself, and I said...
This comment has been removed by the author.