trying something new?

24 December 2008

some people end up with all the brains in their head and funny quotes spewing from their lips

Does everyone have trouble with their sinuses?  Because I was at, now let's see, I think it was Meijer, yeah it was Meijer, and I saw this guy with huge, I mean huge nostrils.  Seriously!  Probably close to an inch and a quarter!   And I was left there thinking, "man, this guy is alright ::gives thumbs up sign::.  He has nice big,  clear sinuses.  Why'd I end up with such small ones?"  I wished I'd had my cellphone so I could have taken a picture 'cause no one believes me!  I mean they had to be an inch and a quarter!!  
    --someone whom i'm glad to call my brother in Christ

5 comments:

# 47 said...

Merry Christmas, my dear!!!!

And Hahahahoho! That's quite a quote! I was trying to figure out who said it!!!

Caroline said...

Hey! So sorry I haven't been around other blogs in ages! Sure, you can add me to blog roll. Can I add you to mine?
Nappy New Year!
Caro

Mary said...

Hiiiii. I'm visiting you here. haha, niice quote. I wonder who said it.....:P

Mel and Abby said...

Hahahaha.....man, that's hilarious! :)
~Abbster

Mel and Abby said...

hahaha, that made me laugh ALOT!!!

Mel